It can often be difficult to know which forms of coverage are most relevant to your life. When searching for the perfect auto insurance policy, there are a number of key features you should be keeping an eye out for! A few specific aspects are bodily injury and property damage liability coverage. If you are not familiar with either of these forms of coverage, here are a few bits of useful information:
- Bodily injury liability coverage will protect you in the case that you injure another individual in a car accident that was deemed your fault. Otherwise, you would be stuck paying their costly medical expenses out of your own pocket. Depending on the extent of their injuries, this could empty your savings account, or even put you in debt.
- In addition to medical bills, bodily injury liability coverage will pay for your legal fees if you decide to involve a lawyer to protect yourself.
- Most states make bodily injury coverage mandatory in order to own a vehicle, so make sure it is included in your policy.
- Property damage liability coverage will compensate you for the costs associated with repairing or replacing any property that was damaged in an accident and was your fault.
- If you crash into another car, and that car is forced into the home of another individual, you will be expected to pay for the damage to the home as well as the car. This is when property damage liability coverage comes into play.
If you have any additional questions regarding your auto insurance policy, and what you should look for, please contact the agents at Young Insurance Agency, located in Burbank! We are excited to answer any questions you may have! Your satisfaction is our top priority. Give us a call, today!