Buying a new car can be a stressful and overwhelming experience if you have never done it before. Typically, the excitement does not kick in until you are driving out of the dealership in your new car. Gathered are 6 helpful points of guidance to assist you in your journey to purchase a new car:
- No matter how eager you are to drive away in your new car, you must take all the necessary steps to ensure a smooth process. The first time you visit the dealership, you should have no intention of finalizing the purchase. Ignore all car dealer suggestions and walk around and take notes. Be sure to take down price ranges because you will want to go home and calculate exactly how much you can afford before returning to the dealership.
- If you will be purchasing a certified used vehicle, be sure to find out the invoice price of the car. This will allow you to see how much the dealership has increased the sticker price.
- An online price quote might help you calculate exactly how much you will have to spend. You can use online price quote websites to cross reference different dealerships to make sure you are getting the best bang for your buck.
- Before you visit the dealership for a second time, you will want to have all of your paperwork organized and ready to go. Your credit score will help determine the interest rate for your loan, so be sure to find out this information beforehand.
- While leasing may seem cheaper at first glance, it is not. Leasing benefits the car dealer so they will go above and beyond to push this deal. They may even tell you that you can purchase a brand new 2015 model of the same car for the same price if you lease it.
- Many car shoppers fall victim to excitement which can crush a good deal. Once the car dealer sees that big smile on your face during your test drive, they know that they can finalize the deal for whatever price they want due to your emotional attachment.
Contact Young Insurance Agency in Burbank for all of your California auto insurance needs. Your new car will need unparalleled insurance protection. Allow us to provide your new ride with the protection it deserves.