In the face of a disaster, you never want to be left without a plan. The Federal Emergency Management Agency recommends you create a yearly disaster plan in order to prepare you in the case of an emergency. Here are some suggestions!
- Locate your emergency kit and make sure the supplies are not expired. Kits should include water, batters, and food that will be good for another year.
- Modernize your emergency plan so that it accommodates any changes that may have taken place in the last year.
- Find out where your utility shut-offs are so that you can turn off your gas in the case of a fire.
- Compile an inventory list of all your possessions.
- Make provisions to your insurance policy. Now that you know how much your possessions are worth, meet with your insurance agent and ensure you have proper coverage.
If you need help with insurance in Burbank and surrounding areas, give Young Insurance Agency a call today! Their experienced professionals will adapt their insurance policies to make sure all of your needs are met.