Whip up these easy and delicious apple and cinnamon muffins with your kids.
Did you know that February is National Bake for Family Fun Month? This provides a wonderful opportunity to get the whole family – including the kids! – into the kitchen to enjoy baking together. These apple and cinnamon muffins are easy, delicious, and fun for the whole family to bake! Spend some quality time in the kitchen with your family this month.
- 1 cup apple sauce
- 0.33 cup oil
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup plain flour
- 3 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Heat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius and line or grease a muffin tin (use silicone reusable muffin liners)
- In a medium-sized bowl mix the applesauce and oil together (use a whisk for this)
- Add the remaining ingredients
- Mix with a wooden spoon until just combined
- Portion into prepared muffin tin
- Bake at 180 degrees for 30 – 35 minutes