While summer is a break for your children, it should be a break for you, too! Introduce these fun summer activities, and find yourself soaking up the sun while your kids entertain themselves!
- Make an obstacle course! Incorporate bikes and outside toys to maximize the fun.
- Encourage your kids to create a new sidewalk chalk game! The games can be easily erased with water to start all over.
- Go on a nature scavenger hunt! Make lists of things you may find in your yard or street and offer a prize to the winner.
- Plant a garden! This can be fun for you too, and the kids can help you water it.
- Make a life-size tic-tac-toe board with a sheet, and play Frisbee Tic-Tac-Toe.
- Put glow sticks in water bottles, and use them as pins for outdoor bowling at night!
- Park hop! Change up your scenery, and prevent boredom by visiting a different park each day.
Young Insurance Agency would like to wish you a happy summer break! For any insurance inquiries in California, please don’t hesitate to contact Young Insurance Agency, today!