These suggestions can make your tap water taste better, helping you hydrate.
Burbank’s got a lot going for it. Beautiful weather. Cultural diversity. Plenty of things to do. It doesn’t have great tasting water, though. Don’t let that keep you from staying hydrated! Here are a few really easy and healthy ways to make your tap water taste better! All you need to do is add a few ingredients to ten cups of water in a pitcher and let it sit overnight.
- Add 1 thinly sliced lemon, 1 thinly sliced cucumber, ¼ cup of finely chopped basil and 1/3 cup of finely chopped mint to your pitcher for a refreshing, spa-like twist to your water.
- Looking for something summery? Cube 1 cup of watermelon and add it to your pitcher along with 2 whole rosemary stems. Or, if you want to take a more tropical approach, throw in 1 cup of cubed pineapple and 1/3 cup of finely chopped mint.
- Stir 1 cup of cubed apple, 2 teaspoons of ground cinnamon, and 2 cinnamon sticks into your pitcher. When you try it in the morning, you’ll feel like you’re digging into a (much healthier) apple pie!
- If you can find pitted cherries (or are willing to pit them yourself), add 1 cup of them with ½ cup each of blackberries and pomegranate seeds. If you really want to step up your water game, add a pinch of Himalayan crystal salt to the mix!
- Old faithful never fails. Slice up a whole lemon and add it to your pitcher. There are quite a few health benefits of lemon water that make it well worth adding some citrus into the mix!
We hope these tips help you stay hydrated this summer! As you work on protecting your body by getting enough water, we can work on protecting your financial future. For all of your insurance needs in Burbank, California, contact Young Insurance!